RE: (TFT) Prone Rule Question

I would say that slung shields won't protect you at all when you're prone.  I
don't know if the rules make any mention of it.  I just know it says that
shields protect from attacks at your front hexes when readied, and your rear
when it's not.  Whether it makes mention of if you're standing or not, I'm not
sure.  What about kneeling too?

> Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:28:21 -0700
> From: rick.walters@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: (TFT) Prone Rule Question
> To: tft@brainiac.com
>
> I've seen "slung shields" Stop 1 hit, but never count full.  If the item is
not "equipped" then it is not being used effectively. You  could have a sword
on your back or 20 as some characters seem to carry "pincushion style", but
those don't stop hits for you.

> Good Fortune,
> Richard

mean the slung shield protects all sides.