Re: (TFT) Anybody make a definative guns list?

A heavy CB fires 4 times a minute, so it's only a little off.   If the Rifle were to take 3 rds to reload it would fit right in to that 3 times a minute pace.

The pistol also seems to reload fast.  I think it should take at least a round (and both hands) to reload, like a light crossbow.

Then the pistol is sort of an occasional spice added to melee by eccentric players (and rich ones at $100 per pop with a 1/6 chance of misfire - unless you adjust those rules), but you are unlikely to see bands of raiding pistoleros.

John

-- Rick Smith <rsmith@lightspeed.ca> wrote:
Hi everyone, Jim.

Rifles in the Napoleonic era could fire 3 times in
one minute if the troops were crack.  Does not sound
much like a crossbow to me.

Warm regards, Rick.