RE: (TFT) Excerpts from the Dark Lords diary

> From: maou_tsaou1@netzero.net> > To still the mind of this motion is the
attainment of immortality.> This is the pure consciousness that transcends
time and space, and so mind.

Jay,
   To stop the motion of time (in the mind) and achieve immortality is the
same thing as what happened when the Letter "A" was invented.  The Letter "A"
stopped changing over time, and became immortal.  But the letter of the law
kills.  The spirit of the law brings life.  So the veda quoted is saying that
time is one of the letters that makes up the word mind.  Just as you use an
entire physics word problem to render for us the scene of the the dynamite and
the whale, time is just one of the elements of the entire chain reaction.

   In other words, more western tradition, time is an arbatrary (man created)
yard stick for measuring.  And not just measuring, but measuring in a
theoretical direction that no one can quite point too.  Thus the number of
dimensions is increased.  Where there was three now there is four.

   By the very act of observing space we have changed it and added time to it.
Where it did not exist before.  It goes from 3 to 4.  And as we all know

>To still the mind of this motion is the attainment of immortality.> This is
the source of the seers' visions, the prophets' foresight, and the root of all
knowledge of the unknown.

  But these visions, these foresights, turned out to show that "knowledge of
the unknown" from the perspective of time is to add the sword to the world.
{It is easier to record for each subject or word two sets of three varriables,
not one set of four as would be required for a time traveller}.  Three for
where it is, and three more for where it is going.  I don't know about you,
but I can easily think about where I am and where I am going.  Also and as
well I can choose not think about it and let it opperate on instinct.

David Michael Grouchy II