[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(TFT) Play by Post Gladiator Combat
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: (TFT) Play by Post Gladiator Combat
- From: Sgt Hulka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 20:15:10 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=rozkYytJOsNfGwrWCAKwP8riR0oDsqTPFd9Batj12PCxIcNECb3KALrsi/pFsbckAFlus6KycGaPcPYGf3nnH9ZxJqEWUI/w17hf5WScWhZ3wTWewoOu/wFWnG9EIJDncbx7DQgbAvkCBpWrrokqYws6wKmcvlfWRmWkdz6857U=;
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm refereeing a one-off play-by-post melee gladiator combat here:
If you're interesting in joining feel free to post a character.
My only disclaimer is that we're using the online melee rules provided here...
...and those rules seem to have a few house rules hidden within them (like having to be in a three-hex straight line for a charge). So if you want to join, I'd recommend reading through the online melee rules just to familiarize yourself with what's different or "off" from published melee.
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body