[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Play by Post Gladiator Combat
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Play by Post Gladiator Combat
- From: Cris Fuhrman <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:27:34 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=cYSuCesHGhKPks2Bs9xmRg3m6E6Zx32SBwAFR+WXbyg=; b=X3hVEmoCSgS3xZlHO3+aX5s5/EfBXIBfwnaU8Q0G3ktTmPdQ9AQxxgug9ZUZmhACJx tVFdxGuwx2FuGJS7OwrkUzfKBV+wxwwwIyXMJmP64a/JTozKfgGyZE9mxH6GNBSuy9fC 7JOGXESRRO2vIq/lTkaHD8eVwjn0cROM/y9c0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=XtSRVvHS/HIgybDO2pJMuMljsLvn8gdJ/a5i40G9jGKm9e0XlBkCWonlOcIh374ZCz pNjMmcvXtdbPsn8hGnDWVkeRJp85x/5A5WTULRrzMIgyzpGZA4qKxlJqAlXmmLbDvhqj admKFvGykrKTlNZ1GcKfqGSAsypZwsPQS5BH4=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 23:15, Sgt Hulka <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> My only disclaimer is that we're using the online melee rules provided
> ...and those rules seem to have a few house rules hidden within them (like
> having to be in a three-hex straight line for a charge). So if you want to
> join, I'd recommend reading through the online melee rules just to
> familiarize yourself with what's different or "off" from published melee.
That site seems to be an OCR of the "revised edition" and/or 5th edition
I just checked and the three-hex straight line charge rule is identical to
the copy of Melee I have.
Laurence J. Peter - "It's better to have loved and lost than to have to do
forty pounds of laundry a week."
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body