(TFT) Brewing Healing Potion

I've always had a hard time getting my head around the magic item creation rules. Is the following the correct way to calculate the cost in time and money for 10 doses of a healing potion?

FIXED COSTS:
$50 Lab Materials
$100 Instruction Book

WEEKLY COSTS:
$150 Lab Rental
$1,070 Common Materials x10
$20 Living Expenses (or $50 for higher social standing)

And then, if the alchemist succeeds at a single Dex roll, he successfully creates the 10 doses. Total cost: $1,390

If he fails at the Dex roll, the Weekly Costs are lost and he can can try again.

This seems right, since you can sell 10 doses for $1,500, and thereby make a little bit of a profit.

But I wasn't sure if you could create 10 doses in a single week, or if it required 10 weeks (1 week per dose). I also wasn't sure if the "lab materials" was a fixed cost, or a weekly cost.