Re: (TFT) Quaffing Potions

Thanks for the eagle-eye on Death Test; I hadn't thought of looking there. Since there is no combat action allowed for potions, it sounds to me like it's an out-of-combat action only, as per Death Test, and you can probably drink as many doses as you'd like. If time is a factor, the referee will have to come up with a ruling, I suppose.