Re: (TFT) Hirst Arts Melee/Wizard Arena

I'm with YOU Mr. Miller.

Mr. Miller sounds like your talking to my father. Sheesh!

(Wanna hear MY Bridge solution?)

My little paper peices bend, have height, are to a reasonable scale, and don't ask people to put a lot of money inb them.

What's really cool is when you play on a truly 3D playing surface. Of course you have to do some house rules when you do but what fun it is to actually storm a hill that looks like a hill!

Do you design a new room with new art for EVERY building or room in your game? If so your a better god than I. Else if, I'm thinking you "recycle" your nifty props, thus invalidating the "spectiveity" of the object.

Absolutely Mr Jay. I make every prop modular. It can double up for whatever I need it to represent. I build new items or things as specific scenarios demand. Everything that goes on the board is really just a representation.

NOTHING wrong with that. I'm simply offering a thing for us less artisticly giffted folks.

Plenty of preprinted figures out there these days. Of course I understand how tight money is these days so availability doesn't translate into necessarily getting.

David O. Miller