www.OneMonkMiniatures.com

Hands-Down the cheapest 25mm Fantasy Lead you will ever find (including all of the old Grenadier line)...
http://stores.shop.ebay.com/MegaMiniatures_FANTASY-19-99_W0QQ_fsubZ20QQ_sidZ2577791QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322
or their homepage at www.megaminis.com

I've bought quite a bit from each of these manufacturers and I love the heck out of their stuff.

Last fall I bought five Hirst Arts molds off of ebay as well, and I've poured-up a whole bunch of them (not yet started building, though. Pouring takes a long time...).

Gavin Gossett
The Fantasy Quest
TFQ Games

Gavin@TheFantasyQuest.com