(TFT) Tollenkar's Lair Opinions?

What do you guys think of this adventure?

I've never played it nor run it. I read it and it seemed more than a little bit boring. I can appreciate that, for its time, it may have been revolutionary -- the top levels containing the bandits, then an abandoned level, then the "true" menace below. There is an ecology and logic to it that is lacking in other old classics like Keep on the Borderlands. But, unlike Keep or the fanciful Death Test, it looks a bit tedious to play.

Is it better in practice?