Re: (TFT) Curious loopholes in basic Melee

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 11:15, Sgt Hulka <hulkasgt@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I had never noticed even the "correct" version of this rule before, though,
> and it definitely nerfs the left-hand dagger.

Nerfed in what way? (sorry I'm not following) The rule for "main gauche" +
melee weapon (2 attacks same round) says they must be on the same target. Do
you mean nerfed in the sense that they'd have to be separate targets
according to the "correct" rule?
--
Cris Fuhrman
Sent from Morgantown, West Virginia, United States