RE: (TFT) Interesting re: Thrown Pole Weapons

> What do you guys think of 1+2 versus 2-1 (axe versus mace)?
>
> It's always seemed to me the 2-1 is significantly better, but they're treated as equals in Melee.

  2-1 is significantly worse.

  Minimum damage is 1 times a 3x crit is still only 1.

  1+2 min damage is 3 times a 3x crit is 9 and no contest.

  Higher guaranteed minimum damage is invaluable.  Armor multiplies the significance of this infinitely. Zero vs 8 damage for just cloth.

David Michael Grouchy II