Re: (TFT) Chris Goodwin, OGL version

> I'm only about half way through analyzing this, but so far I'm detecting a
pretty
> strong d20 influence. That's especially apparent in the Initiative system,
which is
> totally different from Melee/Advanced Melee.

Keep going sarge.  I thought I had looked this over pretty thoroughly and
completely glossed over the new initiative rules, assuming they were the
same.

One thing that jumped out at me was the rule for shifting -- engaged fingures
must remain engaged to all engaging figures; no shifting to a side hex.  This
may have been more a matter of interpretation than trying to change the rule.
The Melee rules state that a shifting figure must stay 'adjacent' to each
engaging figure, not necessarily in the front hex.