[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Chris Goodwin, OGL version
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Chris Goodwin, OGL version
- From: Steve Reinhardt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 09:07:31 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1244218052; bh=hUcGeP0mVmH3obbBiPs5GUmQTtYRRg0WvB8YQMCyvvE=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=0LHzOg+gFQe9BX5MVZxjChQmF2qvjjKBRSOrLvcmdraROw6CY3ZnqiOBjnv9z49bq1hoEpxJAfen4BXOTpPYxHr0eLFlOM0PG6FUqGCsyC6F3jDJhBaMZvhPwSU3EIl0V4DNOXi/ersZMIQ49UWbd0nEH3mt4mgU5Y/OFShb+w0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=UlITS8N9cnnY/y96kGRKuxkN7P4ccyA8wtaTlOtH5Na6Z+cmU5J45/CtkzRMKGX78KoBgTUrPzgTMBy9q0fwsWJSl+gd8bIiY9ux7c/OnUBx7EI0c5Cq3A4VYbmbCxnkNTz08J1FUwUn7eEvi+l/u8m0h585hT0UHGlQG93LdKw=;
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
> I'm only about half way through analyzing this, but so far I'm detecting a
> strong d20 influence. That's especially apparent in the Initiative system,
> totally different from Melee/Advanced Melee.
Keep going sarge. I thought I had looked this over pretty thoroughly and
completely glossed over the new initiative rules, assuming they were the
One thing that jumped out at me was the rule for shifting -- engaged fingures
must remain engaged to all engaging figures; no shifting to a side hex. This
may have been more a matter of interpretation than trying to change the rule.
The Melee rules state that a shifting figure must stay 'adjacent' to each
engaging figure, not necessarily in the front hex.
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body