RE: (TFT) Chris Goodwin, OGL version

Chris has this to add.

David Michael Grouchy II

It's about 99% TFT.  Yes, that bit in particular is different from original
Melee/Advanced Melee.  If you want to play it the original way, go right
ahead.  If you want to write that up as supplemental material to Warrior &
Wizard, be my guest.  I won't be offended.

I had to throttle my natural tendency to design in a big way, and I wasn't
always successful.  That was evidently one of the places where I wasn't.

Btw, the big influence on the initiative part was the Hero System.  I haven't
played or otherwise done enough d20 for that to have been an influence on
anything.

Chris Goodwin