From: Sgt Hulka <hulkasgt@yahoo.com>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 10:16:30 AM
Subject: (TFT) Push & Trample

AM, Page 5, MOVING ONTO OTHER FIGURES:

"The small figure(s) that it moved onto must immediately make a
saving roll: 3 dice against DX. If they succeed, they step to any
adjacent hex and may act normally that turn. If they fail, they
FALL in any adjacent hex and may do nothing else that turn..."

AM, Page 28, TRAMPLING:

"When a large figure overruns a smaller one, the small
figure is considered to be lying on the ground under the larger
one, and may be trampled...Suppose that a giant has just advanced onto Eric the Emaciated to push him back. Eric misses his saving roll and
falls underfoot..."

The example from Page 28 seems to directly contradict the rule described on Page 5.

In other words, Page 5 states that a pushed figure falls in an ADJACENT hex. But the example on Page 28 states that a pushed figure falls UNDERFOOT.