[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Gunpowder Weapons
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Gunpowder Weapons
- From: Sgt Hulka <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:22:28 -0700 (PDT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1244737348; bh=S80kVo33bAYi4G3bQfPyxSB4xMz0xm6Yqa0vas4zYfo=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=GJGbEBkOLSm4PSCbDmW2bGW4QwEdZnEGCc8v9naZgLyfTnaU2ZtwAumB/nSUDvnX+b5WGN5Bu5qyRQiQHzQuWRpIShoSeMsinFhXMRhj1AND3hmIQHfoS1fdkVOa+uQ+UdudkVPIPdwHPOBpJHfU/eOg1QL/tlg7ocutQUtlKS0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Op29iVXcdjRuP/tzOyjInRaTJBv4bPNLvA+M/OJunH6WOd6XVuLMwW6m4vP/d/Tbi725AraFQthMlIeUG4TTjgkcuhACZQaoXG+zpI7UWKI/67jZ5sjNZCJ+6OJOI72kWwiy4jsFnAP4KLM4uqGowafVNAIRXapEE+5r/dvT9ZU=;
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
I see what your saying. It takes eight turns to load. But it's "unreadied" while it's being loaded. Once it's loaded, it takes another four turns to "ready". Which is to say, to transfer it to your hands in a firing position. Whereas a sword and shield take one turn to "ready", an arquebus takes four turns.
That is a very reasonable and logical interpretation of the rules as written.
--- On Thu, 6/11/09, Cris Fuhrman <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> From: Cris Fuhrman <email@example.com>
> Subject: Re: (TFT) Gunpowder Weapons
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 7:53 AM
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:31, Sgt
> Hulka <email@example.com>
> > I haven't found any other clear definition of "ready"
> in the rules (apart
> > from which weapon you have "readied" in your hands).
> That would be my interpretation. If a player has it already
> readied going
> into combat, he can fire it immediately (if it's also
> loaded). If it's slung
> (or another weapon is readied), then it takes 4 turns to
> Cris Fuhrman
> Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com
> with the message body
> "unsubscribe tft"
Post to the entire list by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unsubscribe by mailing to email@example.com with the message body