Re: (TFT) Megahex vs Long 7-hex Dragon

I had a feeling I'd read squeezing rules somewhere, and I think your booklet is where.

Completely agree on the Heroscape Dragon = 4 hex dragon by the way. What I've done for three and four hex creatures is to put them on top of a cereal box cardboard cut out the proper size. I then move the cardboard cut out, with the miniature on top of it. If I really wanna get fancy...my minis are based on magnets, so I put the cardboard cutout base on top of a hefty washer or magnet, and then the magnetized mini on top of the cardboard cut out, "sandwiching" the cardboard between the metal and magnet. This way I can pick up the mini and move it around and the cardboard base moves with it.