Re: (TFT) Goblin & Dragon's Rage.

< Hi all, Sgt Hulka.

That was me.  I bought Dragon's Rage and played it.
It was a well put together little game but I didn't
see why it's system was better suited for TFT mass
combat than any of another dozen games.

Rick >

Is it Jay pays for Rick or Rick pays for Jay?

Rick will NEVER pay for Jay.

Rick must stop Jay.

Talk to Dave.

STOP ME!

The way to do that is to stop being a GM and SCHOOL ME!

Not just good for Jay, good for ALL readers.

Don't you wanna help?

A "Rick" die mod just because of Rick anin't gonna cut it no more.

Tell me WHY?!