[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) OMG!
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (TFT) OMG!
- From: Marty <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:39:44 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=mindspring.com; b=OzwzpLSqAR2dbqDtqZeCNm4IueMiDEbIjgxDUlnW6eZzIBeWhl88cgv5J1QQb8q1; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I used to have a square pie pan.
Two plus two is only equal to five for very large values of two. The proof is easy: Two point four is equal to 2 when rounded; Two point four plus two point four equals four point eight, which rounds to five.
>Sent: Jun 28, 2009 3:53 PM
>Subject: Re: (TFT) OMG!
>I'm not sure what TFT game meaning the square root of 1 is, but all roots of 1 are 1, not 2.anything.
>Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
>Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body