Re: (TFT) Need advice for playing solitaire

I think I've told the story on this list but I actually
managed to get thru DT solitare with a party of 4 * 32
attribute figures.  They each went up and attribute and
I improved them and promptly ran them thru again.

(They died MISERABLY.)

;)

Warm regards, Rick