Re: (TFT) Question about dropping your weapons in hth

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 23:20, Jim Zmrazek <jzmra@hotmail.com> wrote:

> A suicidal dive
> into a heavily armed opponent could be a good tactic.  Even if you die, you
> still cripple your opponent for a few turns.

There's another potential advantage. Standing figures adjacent to the HTH
hex get +4 DX on attacks to that hex (see Multiple HTH rules in basic Melee,
which also explains what happens if a standing figure misses). So, by
entering into HTH, you create 5 additional rear hexes for the enemy you
engage (and for yourself, which may not be a good idea).

--
Cris Fuhrman, http://www.google.com/profiles/fuhrmanator
Sent from Mont-Royal, QC, Canada