Re: (TFT) Breaking TFT

Sure, go ahead, make fun of the TFT system. See if I care. The system works great for what it was designed to do, which is have fun. Not that more verisimilitude is a bad thing, but when everything's said and done... it's just a game. Which might sound like heresy to some of the people on this list, but I'll take that risk.

Just for the record (and to prove that I'm just as obsessed with TFT as anyone else on this list), I'll sometimes do things just so I can claim the extra talent/attribute point that doing that thing would mean I had if I was a TFT character - for example, lifting heavy objects to try and determine my ST (current estimate is about 9, but given I weigh about 112 lb/50 kg, I'm OK with that).

By the way, does anyone know a good method for determining what your DX is?

-Meg