Re: (TFT) Is this a decade of thought? SO SAD!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Carlisle"

DOAH!
Chemistry is IQ 13 and Alchemy is IQ 14...

?

My dyslexya kicks in at some of the worst moments...

IQ 15 & 19 respectivally.

goodness!

Is there a one to one point corospondance twixt the demon "plane" and...
Cidri's?
I assume there isn't a one to one corospondance in the passage of time in
such a case if the "movement" appears instant on Cidri's plane.
But is there a distance that a demon could move on their own plane that
would equate to less than instant?

How about; "is there a distance that a demon could move on their own plane that would equate to MORE than instant?

I should probably read myself BEFORE I hit send, not to mention useing that fancy spell-check function that I paid for... bloody licensing agreements.
My newest copy of Word (2007) is a student edition.
I have to roll back to Word 2000 to use my "profesional" license if I want to actually publish anything. My FIRST copy of Word 2000 profesional was actually an educational copy with the features of profesional but no license.

Screw M$ and their worthless licenses.
I prefer looking as stupid as I am to those headaches.