Re: (TFT) What does +1 mean... exactally?!?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Carlisle"

It's a poorly shared imaginative concept that is covered up in most
situations by the "general use" of the mechanic/rule/s.

I don't wanna talk about that right now.
Right now I wanna talk about right now.
I'll be back in a bit.

"The Timing Diagrammer is an easy-to-use CAD environment for drawing timing diagrams. Signals and clocks are drawn faster and more accurately than pencil and paper versions. Timing parameters like delays, setups, and holds actively move and monitor signal transitions. The parameter values can be quickly edited using a custom spreadsheet, and the timing diagram automatically adjusts to reflect any parameter changes. And documentation is virtually painless using the "copy to clipboard" and printing features."

DX = 1 second / DX
IQ = 2 seconds / IQ

Talent IQ cost tied to Dr. Cyborg's blue-toothed rat brains.

fST to "change" Action i.e. react.

"Time, time, time, see what's become of me
While I looked around
For my possibilities
I was so hard to please
But look around, leaves are brown