Re: (TFT) Rick's Sprinting rules - A four minute mile?

Hey Rick,

Very nice.   I like it, except that Roger Bannister required 26fST to complete the race.

I think if you changed the exchange rate of fST, allowing 4 or maybe even 5 turns of
sprinting, it would come much closer to modelling reality.

In your example, 4min = 48 turns: at a rate of 4 turns per fST, that means it would
require Roger to have a starting ST of 14 in order to finish the race without collapsing.
If you allowed 5 turns of sprinting for each fST, Roger would have to have a starting
ST of 12 ST in order to finish the race without collapsing.
A much more believable figure.

Just my two cents   :)

Dan