(TFT) Rick's Sprinting rules - A four minute mile?

Hi all,
  In my campaign I allow people to 'sprint'.  This
movement option requires you to run all out in a
straight line (gentle curves allowed).  It will
double your movement but triple your MA penalties.

EXAMPLE:
A human in Leather (-2 MA penalty) and Running
talent runs across some rough ground that the GM
rules lowers his MA by 1.  Final sprinting MA is:
MA = ((10+2) * 2) + (-2 * 3) + (-1 * 3) = 15.

When you sprint, you must pay 1 fatigue (fST).
This fatigue ST payment will allow you to sprint
for 2 full turns.

EXAMPLE:
Roger Bannister is a human with unusually long
legs.  He is a naturally fast runner.  (His natural
MA is 11 by genetic whim.)

He has taken Running talent.  At Empire Stadium
in Vancouver B.C. in 1954 he starts to run against
John Landy in the British Commonwealth Games.

MA 11 + 2 = 13.
4 minutes = 48 turns.
24 fST required to sprint the whole way.
Flat track allows sprinting with out penalty for
the entire distance.
1 mile = 1.604 km  (Call it 1600 meters.)

In this example Roger Bannister with a ST of
26 or higher (neither he and Landy passed out
after the run).  He starts to sprint.  He will
move:

(1.33m/hex * 13hex/turn * 2) = 34.58 m / turn.
34.58 m / turn * 12 turns / min = 414.96 m / min.
414.96 m / min * 4 minutes = 1659.84 m.

He actually ran the race in 3 min & 58.8 seconds,
beating Landry (3 min & 59.6 seconds).

Using my sprinting rules he passed 1600 m about
3 min 53 seconds or in other words, he was running
about 2.1 percent too fast.

Good enough for such simple rules.  ;-)

Warm regards, Rick.