Re: (TFT) High Level Play

Certainly... in one of my campaigns one guy got up to 50 (everyone else had died along the way and kept coming back as lower level friends, and eventually dying or retiring and coming back as someone new... but this one guy stayed the same).

He ended up dying in a fight against some basic baddies (around 31-36 points each) and thats despite having friends on his side... he got too head strong, stopped thinking, got surrounded and taken down in only two turns....