Re: (TFT) High Level Play

Heh. I think I've had a rather different take than most people... I guess my campaigns have been more spaced out and with less XP... 32 is around an average person, either being fairly young but in good shape because of it, or perhaps a bit older but slightly more experienced.... up to around 36 this represents skilled people, but not anything special..... fairly basic warriors, craftsmen, merchants, criminals, lower aristocrats...

At around 40 you start getting into the more elite group- still quite a few people are around this level, but its the better fighters, a good archer, a good scholar, that sorta thing.

At 50 you are nigh on one of the most capable people around. Very few people can match your abilities. 60 basically just doesn't happen, and would be somewhere around where you get into superhuman territory.

at least, thats my way of viewing it.