Re: (TFT) The Duke of Dran

Well ... Talents (in my mind) are supposed to represent those things
that a character does WELL.   Remember the catch-all, Mundane
Talents?  This was supposed to be a catch-all that allowed the
character or NPC to do those things they did in everyday life.  The
Duke of Dran might have the "Courtly Graces" talent,  which allows
him to carry on negotiations, host parties, etc.

But for those things he truly does well - Intimidate, for example, he
might require a separate talent for that.

Which raises a question.  I know you're supposed to be able to get
XP for killing monsters and the like, but I think the system of getting
XP could be expanded.  For example ... successful use of a Talent.
This would allow someone to engage in a political campaign that
isn't necessarily filled with hack-n-slash.