Re: (TFT) Rules?

Honestly, I'd go about this one of two ways, depending on how I wanted it to feel:

1) Roleplay it. Don't really add anything to the rules (though you'll need some way of resolving conflicts and such on a national scale, this can just be GMed), and let the GM create situations (based on what the King does, mostly, but not only) and let the King talk to his advisors and assassins and generals and give his troops a speech and duel and whatever.

2) Do the above, but play the more large scale stuff using some strategy game as the rules.