RE: (TFT) Price of new Magic Item - Paramount Armor

>Translated into TFT by David Michael Grouchy II
(snipped)
I agree with this and the other posters.B  My opinion is that Paramount Armor
should be costly and hard to get.B  Player characters should be able to
survive the occasional double/triple without it.B  I donbt like invulnerable
characters walking through my labyrinths -- the possibility of death adds to
the excitement of the game.B  I like to encourage my players to know and
understand the rules before they start adventuring so they are more likely to
properly equip their characters and to form a well rounded party.B  If they
choose to go into battle while in poor health or in an bagainst all oddsb
situation, well I guess dying is part of the game too.B
RichB