RE: (TFT) General Test of ITL Knowledge

> From: jh@brainiac.com
>
> The GM has also apparently allowed the wizard to cast immediately
> upon waking. Unrealistic, and another point off for bad GM'ing, but
> again, not relevant to the question asked.
>
> Rocks fall, everyone dies. Next!

I got a good belly laugh out of that one.  Thanks!  =)

So this was a trick question.  One answered from the perspective of the NPC in this case.  A General test of ITL knowledge.  I also thought it was a perfect follow up to the discussion of the Theif Talent earlier.

I believe, but am not sure, that all hexes of a creation have to be inside the Mega Mega hex range.

As to waking up to take a full DX action without being groggy first... Well, I woke up out of a cold sleep to make this post.  But that's probably not a fair comparison as I frequently queue up a problem to solve before I go to sleep.  Do some of my best programming that way.

The intent of the test was nothing more than to illustrate that many times when a group finds itself faced with a difficult ruling the solution is usually some simple thing that all parties have overlooked.

It has happened to me many times.

And everytime I return to TFT fundamentals I find that most difficulties are cleared right up.

:)
David Michael Grouchy