[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (TFT) Melee: New Weapons (Space Gamer #13, 1978) article
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: (TFT) Melee: New Weapons (Space Gamer #13, 1978) article
- From: "John" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 09:38:43 GMT
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=juno.com; s=alpha; t=1304933972; bh=47DEQpj8HBSa+/TImW+5JCeuQeRkm5NMpJWZG3hSuFU=; l=0; h=From:Date:To:Subject:Message-Id:Content-Type; b=eKgV1RsJlTQJ3hDvvAIGTmMVgxM5Iht3MLmF3B5O9nxomt3XY9nbF52cUfqfC8hO3 xkn4hfUlqAg2M7NCHzxgb49IAPtalG/1JZxF/t8O43Ck0HkJDO2gelgnk9bxhgUce/ 4J/f/NKq2iiJ3BZwS+AbH2p2AaUlElkiq/HklAxo=
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
---------- Original Message ----------
From: Cris Fuhrman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
[snip HTH discussion]
Did we make progress on this? :-)
You know, I think we did. Or rather, you did.
So unengaged figures can move onto another figure, initiating the HTH check, during movement. If they get defended against, and pushed back,they have lost their attack for the round as well.
An engaged figure "shifts" onto one figure and potenially "disengages" from others, to initiate the HTH check, and is therefore subject to higher dex attacks prior to his move, just as he would be for disengagement.
Pres Reduces Mortgages
Mortgage Rates Hit 2.99% Calculate New Payment Now!
Post to the entire list by writing to email@example.com.
Unsubscribe by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the message body