Re: (TFT) Sweeping Blows

Hi Dan,
  As written it says 2 handed weapons.  This does
not make much sense to me.

-- When you solidly hit with a hammer it stops.
The idea of it sweeping thru several figure just
seems dumb.

-- You might argue, that a sword is sharp enough
to slice one person, and sweep on an slice another
person.  But this would suggest that a one handed
sword could do sweeping blows.  In fact, it is
easier to twist a one handed blade than a two
handed one.

-- Two handed weapons in TFT suck.  This is their
one big advantage.  Normally, I would take a one
handed weapon and a shield.  In my campaign, I've
boosted the damage of two handed weapons by 2
points.

-- I'm not fond of the only 2 handed weapons can
do sweeping blows rule, but it does give a nice
bonus to 2 handed weapons (which they need).  I
would be very interested in any new rules you
might suggest.

  Warm regards, Rick.