Re: (TFT) Double Damage Post on BGG...

Your way you get a very satisfying visceral feel for the heft of your attack.

We always roled damage normally and then doubled or tripled it.  Less bell curvey, and more extremes that way, which i feel is part of the mechanical fun.  Unfortunately, I give up that satisfying visceral fun of rolling lots of damage dice.

 It's fun to roll a bunch of dice at once, and makes a nice thundering sound proportional to the potential damage... :-)