(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V4 #155

How about this 32pt Figure?
T 8
X 13
Q 11
A 12
nife (1), Running (2), Thrown Weapons (2), Acrobatics (3), Two Weapons (3)

I've rolled that character before.   If you make him a halfling using
shruiken/throwing stars, he gets the the +3 DX bonus for thrown weapons, and
can be pretty deadly right away.   He starts with 13 DX +2 for thrown weapons
and +3 for racial modifiers for a base of 18 DX for thrown weapons.  If the
target is in an adjacent hex, he can attempt called shots to the head at a 12
on a 3D6 roll.  The only trouble is that this trick only works so many times,
and at 8 St, you're pretty squishy!

I ran an online campaign for a while here about 10 years ago.  It was a lot of
work, but pretty fun.  I had about 9-10 active players running in small groups
of 1-4 players, operating in the fictional port city of Sacntuary from the
Theive's World Universe. Sometimes the characters crossed paths and got into
arguments and conflicts without knowing whether it was with another player,
simply  assuming that they were NPCs, which made it pretty exciting as a
couple of  the soloing players managed to bluff a party of 4 into thinking
that they were particularly badass.    It was pretty fun actually and
tactically detailed as we played out each turn of combat with maps and basic
instructions from players. It was pretty time intensive, and eventually I had
to call it off because I couldn;t keep up with it.  Good fun though.  Would
love to to try again sometime.