Re: (TFT) chances of doing very little damage

>> Wouldn't that just be modeled by a roll that's above your DX (or 16+)?
>
>That shows you totally missing the tree.
>
>The "dud" hits still do a bit of damage (at least in my experience),
>just significantly less.

It's one way of thinking about it, that it's just a failed attack. Maybe if I had a high skill, I would be able to avoid doing that so often, but I don't know since I don't have that much skill. The duds would do some damage, though vastly less, and maybe not even 1 point in TFT, except the axe (which I got more frequent duds with) would definitely do more bonk damage to a human.