Sent: Monday, October 03, 2011 9:25 AM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: Re: Change (was: (TFT) Jobs table: ...)

And again, we're at odds.

Quoting gem6868 <gem6868@verizon.net>:
Steve Jackson, et al, aren't trying (erm, DIDN'T TRY, last century) to
present you with a world where things make sense according to the modern
mind.

This is correct.

I doubt he consulted or read Gies, or anyone else.

This is not.

I met Mr. Jackson a time or two when I lived in Austin, and though I
did not know him well personally, many of my friends did. This is
because I'm in the SCA, game, and write software for a living. By all
tales, he is pretty well-read in the area of history. But he writes
games people want to play and doesn't let history get in the way of
that.

Neil Gilmore
raito@raito.com