Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson & TFT

I'm well aware, but having looked through their material, I think a case for
infringement could be made were anyone inclined to make it.  I stay far away
from IP Law (I'm more of a criminal/domestic guy), but the fact is that if
the owner is that far outside the gaming field, he might not care enough to
defend it.  Hiring an IP lawyer would cost quite a bit of money, probably
more than the property is worth.