Re: (TFT) Howard Thompson & TFT

On Tuesday, October 4, 2011, Nathan Easton wrote:
> I'm well aware, but having looked through their material, I think a case
for
> infringement could be made were anyone inclined to make it.  I stay far
away
> from IP Law (I'm more of a criminal/domestic guy), but the fact is that if
> the owner is that far outside the gaming field, he might not care enough
> defend it.  Hiring an IP lawyer would cost quite a bit of money, probably
> more than the property is worth.

Speak to me of Charters PLEASE Sir?!?
I have a half-assed model of a "legal" system, more concerned with being
playable rather than realistic, but I am STARVED for input about it.
I would really like to hear your thoughts about the foolishness of
attempting to introduce "rules lawyering" as an aspect of play.