Re: (TFT) Death Test I fighter table with ITL talents added

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 18:30, PvK <pvk@oz.net> wrote:

> UC I isn't very useful and rarely comes up but they are the only characters
> with the points for it, and it fits them as the better mercenaries, so
> seemed good to put in.

It's going to be likely useful for fighter #7. He has no armor and can thus
use the talent whenever he's in HTH or after he throws/drops/breaks his
spear.

For fighter #3 it's only likely use would be if he's unarmed and an enemy
rolls a 6 on an HTH initiation. In Advanced Melee it says he gets to attack
even without a weapon in that case (but maybe you'd rule that since he's
wearing armor, he can't use the UC talent?)