Re: (TFT) Death Test 1, take 4: SURVIVED!

Depends which version of the rules you are using Meg. A one hex move is still considered a charge in earlier versions of Advanced Melee. Personally I never liked the move three hexes in a straight row "solution" tHT came up with after SJ left Metagaming but that does allow for your step in one hex solution.

We always just chose the option to Defend when first engaging a pole weapon user. Worked most of the time except against high DX pole weapon users.

David O. Miller
www.meleewizards.com