Re: (TFT) Pole Weapons

Sorry Peter... Zulu dreams went too far on the impi and shield bit.
does this work?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI&feature=colike
haten win7
What I know of human movement and allowing for 5 second turns tells me that
the question as posed of weather or not its possable to run up to a
spearwall "set vs. charge" and stop w/o risking x2 dam tells me the answer
is yes... you likely can do that.