Re: (TFT) Scale-squares

So encumbrance as a card game works with standard Index Cards (IC).

 Every object gets written on an IC.

There are classes of objects depending upon their application in the
''world''.

Containers are the most important for what I'm trying to talk about here.

Container Items allow the stacking of other Index/(Item)Cards to a volume
of scale-squares(cubes) defining the container in question in IC's.

This data is often easily obtainable from mail-order info and whatnot.

As It's all drawn in scale-squares it 'drops' onto the map pretty simply.

I make an additional 'stack' for Items that are worn on the body.

With enough room I lay it out in a hit-location layout.

Cards in the area of a hit can get 'damaged'.