Re: (TFT) non megahex? and wheres the downloadable TFT map.

Of course it depends what hex you are standing in that first megahex to start counting from.... :^)

We did 5 for a while. But 6 just "seemed" more right, so we switched.

And we use a range string, especially with 3D terrain. Just tie off knots every 5 or 6 hexes (whichever you use). Leave a little on the ends so you have room to hold the string with one of the knots over the figure with the ranged weapon. Not only tells you the range it helps with line of sight.

David O. Miller