Re: (TFT) new player wants an attack worthy animal companion(wolf). what should i do with that?

When I played a GURPS version of this character, inns and cities were
a problem. Being a wolf, my character's companion was able to take
care of themselves in the woods outside of any inn my character might
stay in. And my character tended to not go to cities very often. When
we did, the wolf just stayed out of town until he came out.
---
Brett Slocum <brett.slocum@gmail.com>