Re: (TFT) Magic: illusions, cities

As combat goes, what makes an NPC want to disbelieve the illusion?
What would make the npc notice the critter they are fighting is illusional?

If you always roll vs the PC's creation, it makes the player feel bad
/cheated.

Heres another question concerning our Am-in-al companions and illusions.

Scenario:

 "get him boy! go get him!! woof... go go..."
"Get what?"
"the illusion myrmidon! Sic Sic him!"
<yawn,scratch lick>

Its been thought that  dogs tend to ignore television.  My poor little
idiot dog (bichon 14 any one want him?) listens to the sounds and generally
doesnt watch it, or hes just to stupid and lazy to get off the ottoman.

Quote:  Without an intriguing scent dogs are likely to lose interest soon.
Which is good, because we dont want them to become couch potatoes.
Illusions have no scent or sound.
If this is the case, should your attack dog, attack wolf, winter wolf, or
hellhound try to attack the illusion?