Re: (TFT) Best starting Melee character revisited

That's really interesting -- I'm surprised that spear doesn't come out
on top with the knock-down rules included.

It might be interesting to add two items of 'behavioral inventory' to
your simulator
1. defend against charge attack yes/no
2. (for pole weapon users) disengage after attack (so as to get a charge
attack next round)

Also -- again relevant for pole weapons -- might be the retreat rules.
So if a pole weapon user hits an opponent but takes no damage, he should
retreat his opponent for a charge attack next time. In a one-on-one
battle (pole weapon vs no) this must be optimal strategy.

Another also -- does the simulator give first attack to charging
pole-weapons?
Rob