Re: (TFT) TFT and whimpy shields.

Arguhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Like Charlie trying to kick the ball... I'm going to drop kick it this
time I think lol.
Pop caught bypass and a friend on my coast (were on all three syb's to
your side and the folks holding down home fort near the Gulf) had a
hello last October... I got familar a bit with the stages and have
been chatting with him on computer... another WEIRD anti dejavu hoo
doo as mortality being the ultimate timekeeper hit with a "must leave
something" bitch-slap I didn't require such methods from the universe
to get that message but then again I wasn't raising ME which I'm
starting to get an idea may have been quite the undertaking if you'll
pardon my humor at such grave considerations but laughing and crying
at other peoples parties seems to be my milue and when you know that
your a Wizard at three to be or not to be? The answer is depends on
the situation for me, and it most certainly is in the NOT when someone
is basically telling you their worries and fears... Well Ignatius CAN
listen well, can't you tell vie electric mail? And I try to get a
perspective on a boomer view and not hit any sore spots but OH IT
HURTS to bite my... well fingers actually but the idea is there and I
was getting booted for correcting "teachers" (you get what you pay I
guess) back to that year I got my first little white box so I guess
the ouch comes out the edges quite a bit... but aren't the lines more
like suggestions? The best stuff is out there though and sure they
yell at you for dropping outta line and doing pushups without being
told to but how many other privates got told to stop doing pushups?
I've got a couple of Nam friends that do the deal when the day calls
for it and it's hard to explain the "peace" thing that I finally
figured out when I got around to pulling the u.s. curve with that,
usually indicates a BIG war or plague, pinch where x marks the spot
that turns out to be what I'm starting to think is the result of the
trauma of the second big "investment opp" for banking and
industrialists of the last century who spoiled their children during
the biggest world boom ever and generation "me" has a measure of
themselves in that numbers pic because they'd already decided that
terminator one was preferable to the best man (hardly perfect) "I'VE"
ever breathed through a potus of and who's crises of confidence speech
is still... WOW even without the background of OPEC and embargo =
recession or this being the first time the white house cancled airtime
requested for an address and the kind of words that'll win a heart
like mine (or the Grinch but Karloff not Carry and pre-enlarged thank
you considering where this all starts) responding to the question for
the delay that the speech wasn't right and the only rude word I've
ever seen attributed to the man "I just don't want to bullshit the
american public"
Of course the first move into Afghanistan was his admin but it was not
the stingers/Air America the radicals stuff that's just... well
dubbya's poppa set up the BCCI as head spook which was the black op
finance when normal channels failed like Contra's in our southern
playground where filibustering from JFK's pop was running smack from
Mexico to the east coast and the bootlegging was for personal use,
parties and yada but fashionable to admit especially after repeal and
without the kiss of death that caught up with them
ABSCAM and why the middle east thing was in all that
Lots of hand holding with the Jeb Clampet's turned up to 11 and with
the playful assassinating each other game the wealthy seem to favor so
instead of Ellie May being told to go out there and help Jethro)
I must suggest that the hostages walking off the plane while the
gipper spoke the oath that marks the policy shift that's boiled the
frog here... and while the hostage move was a win move Carter put the
only dim ever to sit the fed (the same mudder Volker what sat tricky
dicks surprise that STARTED the OPEC oh yeah in the first place but if
you look at it I'd have passed it had it moved outta the pure, let's
play Star Trek with the economy and take the world with us ride that
is becoming evident is a Thelma and Louise thing here except those
stupid viewters don't DO anything except a trick that the no button
simplicity is touted like a harleys sound... loud? REALLY?
You wan't to impress me do 50 down the track with just the tires
whispering and ambient temp to the touch after run I'm calling bad
engineering bad as that's not happening here... move along little
doggies... the brands a key component of getting people out of the
field along with cheep fencing and wiping out anything that might look
at the mammon in meat without the shepards upkeep... an interesting
job risk consideration as a pack has a pretty large number of hexes to
cover their living requirements and lots of them can fall to small
populations with a successful hunt or two ergo the risk can drop in a
season pretty sharp in a very neat little thing you can tack a fir
traders or even how our northern neighbors did it with a company
rather than a government although Hudson Bay Mars might amplify a
par.... (more on that in another... might use it)
The people who got into the politics is a team sport bit that grover
the real monster earned his spot on the list with the "my teams
winning" crack that doesn't bother to ask against who?
Call me Francis, Sgt Hulka does though I'm a ringer for Carl
But as I'm the who it's pretty hard not to get a touched ticked and if
the idiot comes to me well I mean Gavrilo Princip has a story about
similar stuff that's right smack dab back in that century I'm sorry
I...
Ignorance... I'm so GOOD at it... why'd I do the Pandoras box thing
BEFORE I had to abandon all hope... nothing from nothing leaves Jay at
a wash... now it just leaves him the bottom of a bottle to try and
simulate and there's that touch of sad each time I see that horse and
Lee up against that wall... May you live in interesting times... May
you come to the attention of prominent people... May you obtain your
fondest desire... it's only medicine during field surgery and I shan't
do Castaway till I just must... early May? Look out.
I'm doing it again aren't I?
So the question is, Can China handle our Air Sea Battle technique as
they can't feed the army it'd take to out bullet stopper our bullet
stoppers long enough to get over here anymore than we can pay the fuel
bill to get over there so the last go with all these, this junk
doesn't last for near as long as some folks think like the Planet of
the Apes bomb I'd have to pull my Joe Dirtie credents on although
nothing happened with that Buffalo Bob guy... and I'm pretty sure a
muppet's mother can sew grover so come see the dead zone off the coast
and then get her to sew that... I've got quite the fish tank to get
such egg off m y face... Happy place... go to your happy place Jay
Here you come again
Lookin better than your body
has a right to
Shakin me up so
That's all I really know
Here you come again
An there I go
Parton me, I shall not inflict myself upon you any further...
How'd that end up? The rant that got 'em to rob the train?
"Some gang! An Indian ranch hand, a drunken gunfighter, a sex maniac,
and an uncle!"
I'll say it
Uncle
If the argument for trying something new to advance progress it
appears throwing rocks can be effective but as someone born round
abouts my own pin in the map marking my point of entry (or the spot
the universe was created from for all I know, and I'm pretty sure I'm
taking it with me... hope not as I like Poly while Mono... that's
nasty stuff isn't it? Keeps you in bed a while and yada nie? Fermi
says no and that Oops.. that billions and billions bit forgot the
scale that spreads things out where the "call" takes so long to get
there there's no one left to get the answer) "sometimes I guess there
just aren't enough rocks"
It turns out he never said "life is like a link of sausage, you never
know what's in it"
I forgot that was him quoting Mama not him... oops ag... uh no no no
ablion I'll shake a spear at thee before I charge.
And gift wrapped please
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stopping
breath

It used to be hard to get going now I forget I'm typing on occasion...
I DON'T need to take word for word dictations of everything that goes
through my head... cosmic rays mostly as the thickness helps keep most
else out but oy... maybe I'd best start typing outta a book or
something on null days or non-starts to get the hours in?
IDK
OH YEAH!
I can scan again!
The NSA's little strongvault whatever was after the crash the reboot
tried to load 26 vga devices after... then once the drivers were done
failing here's strongvault so I cancel, the strongvault, so I cancel
again and thank goodness it was only three so I go looks see
And here we are, but before the crash... are we using anyplace
particular for files or is "my place" easier or... should I just
signup for strongvault?
Weeeee
It's a trick kids... it's just a slight scratch across the forehead...
the sweat makes it look like he's bleeding crazy but it's mostly for
show
Mostly
And that's wow as I've a Civ III at 12 so a cuppa and a smoke then
maybe someone will speak... just another day in the parking lot the
paved over just before I got here... and the Sitka finally fell so I
don't know where a tree folks will pay 6 bits to see is and the
butcher is almost 2 bits a pound now so yeah I'll sweat some coop
rather than entra and let mana go for mamon come what may... hasn't
killed me yet and when it comes down to it I hear good things
Go down swinging though Obie... elseif your never gonna find who put
all that litter on my letter
oops
flip, flop, fly...