Re: (TFT) TFT and whimpy shields.

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 7:35 AM, David O. Miller wrote:
>> Hiya, Jay!  A little late night stream of consciousness?  So how do you feel about shields?
>
> Oh no Joe. Now you've gone and done it. Next up: two pages all about the philosophy of Brooke Shields ...
> David O. Miller

Suddenly I see more shots available than a lazy Susan at the rotary
clubs gin-rum-ie spring swaray and you know there's no reason for her
to try and shield what doesn't come between her and her Clavin's,
Andre's etc. etc. etc.
It'd be a waste.
I'll just say drums but watch out... its a snare
No good biting wire
What?
That went bad quick!
Get Fiver...